Sunday, September 8, 2024

Tice Adventures II: Dad Lost in Okinawa

Hello again!

After a bit of a hiatus, I’m excited to bring Tice Adventures back! We originally started this blog during our time in Iwakuni, Japan, to share our life overseas with family and friends. Now, life has brought me to Okinawa, and I’m diving into new experiences that I’m eager to share.

While I’m exploring Okinawa solo, the goal remains the same: to keep our loved ones connected with what’s happening here and maybe inspire a few future visitors! I’ll be sharing stories about the beautiful places, local culture, and activities that are making my time here unforgettable. Okinawa has so much to offer, and I hope you all enjoy seeing it through my eyes.



Thanks for following along on this new chapter of Tice Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment