Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Disney Sea, Take 2

Two years ago we visited Disney Sea on our first Tokyo tour. We decided to treat my mother to the Happiest Place on Earth - Japan-style. Disney Sea is geared towards older ages as the rides have a little more thrill.


We spent the day enjoying the park. On our last visit we decided to skip the closing show and get a few more rides in. This year we opted to wait with the crowds and view the finale performed on the water.

And I am so glad we did because it was awesome!

Animated on falling water...

With a mixture of live action (came through the mirror!)
After enjoying the show we went to a new section of the park still under construction. We will have to visit again in a few months to see Woody and friends!


A long, yet awesome day, filled with great food (curry popcorn anyone?) and fun rides. It was my mother's last day in Japan so the end was a little bittersweet. I am so glad she was able to come out and experience the adventures I write about. I love Japan and have experienced so many new and exciting things in this country. It was great to finally share them with someone we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment