Saturday, November 30, 2013

Mottimo Pasta

Recently we tried a new Italian restaurant that uses local ingredients in their dishes. I love Italian and can be a little picky when it comes to sauces and pizza. You can't just throw mozzarella and basil together and call it a pizza. It needs a little more love. Mottimo Pasta does a really good job at Italian. I wasn't very hungry but could not stop eating my delicious lunch.


The picture is a bit small but their tag line reads: "Delicious Italian food is offered excluding pasta." I think something happened during translation. They have amazing garlic bread served in colorful steins. They also had a sweet honey bread that was quite tasty. Plus we were with this cutie!



I must rave about my amazing pasta - lotus roots, soft chestnuts, mushrooms, and chunks of pumpkin. Amazing!


I love Japanese food, but, man, they do Italian pretty well!

1 comment: