Friday, March 28, 2014

Week 9 - The (stuffed?) Green Olive

It seems on every baby-centric website pregnancy and baby-growth are displayed as fruits and vegetables. Edible objects? Is that wise? This week we have a green olive.

Nutrition: Baby likes Peanut Butter Crunch, right?

Emotions: AH! YAY! AH! WHOA! Repeat.

General Feeling: Not bad. Very tired. I tend to fall asleep on the couch around 730-8pm. Dustin will find me and make sure I get tucked in with Zero. Still no morning sickness, although I feel queasy often. Peppermints help. I've moved to a few small meals throughout the day. I haven't told most of my office. There have been a few comments on how my usually healthy snacks have been replaced with Goldfish.

No major changes in me this week. And still no pictures. Nothing to show but bloaty-bloat-bloat.

1 comment:

  1. I've been away from the adventures to long. Super excited for you all :D

    ReplyDelete