Saturday, August 31, 2013

Symphony Cruises

One new adventure during my family's visit was a Tokyo Bay lunch cruise. I've never had the cruise ship experience and sometimes even the thought of open water sends me running for the tallest mountain. I am a mountain girl. But I am also a hungry girl so food was an enticing factor.



We decided to go with Symphony Cruises because they had a buffet that would provide more options for vegetarians.



It was definitely a fun experience, but not one I would repeat. Tokyo Bay is very industrial so circling the area provided only a few new sights. It doesn't help that we had already done a day and night city-scape viewing.



Seeing Disney Sea from (hehe) the sea was enjoyable. Also we were able to view Haneda airport for a while.

The Pikachu Plane!
And as usual with Japanese restaurants, the food was superb!

No comments:

Post a Comment