Friday, December 27, 2013

A Wool and Copper Anniversary

I really don't understand the traditional anniversary gifts. Why, at seven years, is wool and copper the "traditional" gifts? After seven years your spouse stops cuddling so you need a wool sweater? And that new cookware you received at the wedding needs to be replaced? Hmm, who came up with these rules?

Dustin and I are celebrating seven years of marriage this year. If I don't look at our wedding pictures it doesn't feel as long. When I see how young everyone is in the pictures I feel differently. During the reception guests wrote fun messages on little cards that went into one of three vases. One vase, Marriage Advice, has been a source of funny memories over the years.

For example,
And my absolute favorite:


No comments:

Post a Comment