Saturday, March 16, 2013

YOU?

I have a blog. Someone asked me recently what I blog about. Specifically,

Oh, you have a blog? What do YOU have to write about?

Major emphasis on the 'you' there. Ouch, meanie. But it got me thinking. I don't really have a classification for these ramblings. Not a fashion blog. Not a DIY blog. Not a product/review blog. Not a military life blog. Definitely not a "Mommy" blog. I just write about my life, the people in it, and the adventures we have along the way. It started as a way to keep in touch with all sides of our modern family when we moved overseas, but has grown since then. I don't always give it the attention it deserves, but I am trying to rectify that.

Honestly, bloggers are kind of narcissistic. Why would we think that people on the interwebs would be interested in anything we have to say? Or what we had for dinner? Or what we read last week? Or wore to work yesterday? Us bloggers are a self-absorbed bunch.

But I'm glad to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment